Why you should read this policy
Altman Information Management Ltd may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page frequently to ensure that you are aware of the most recent version. This policy was effective from January 2014 and last updated May 2018.
How we collect information about you
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
Personal Information about other individuals
If you give us information on behalf of someone else, you confirm that the other person has appointed you to act on his/her behalf and has agreed that you can give consent on his/her behalf to the processing of his/her data.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping and administration
- To improve our products and services to you and carry out our obligations to you
- Send periodic promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided (unless you have opted out of these communications)
- To contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, SMS, or mail.
- Customising the website according to your interests.
- Notify you of any changes to the website, or to our services or products that may affect you
Get a free proof of concept consultation for one of your business processes